There’s a lot going on at PrePlay these days as we kick off the new year. Here’s just a few of the things that have been on our minds as we get going in 2014:
- We’ve just completed our first season of College Football in CBS Sports PrePlay! Honestly, we couldn’t have asked for a better final BCS game. If you predicted Auburn’s defensive dominance in the first half, or the Florida State kickoff return late in the fourth quarter, needless to say we’re impressed.
- We’re in the midst of the NFL playoffs and after last weekend’s games, we can only assume the next few weekends are going to be action packed with some of the best games of the season.
- The NHL season is in full swing and will be until June. Buckle up PrePlayers, we’ve got a lot more gaming to do this season.
- We’ve got a brand new website! PrePlaySports.com got a major facelift! If you haven’t checked it out already, do so now.
- Andrew is famous! No seriously… For the second straight year our CEO made the Forbes 30 under 30 list alongside the likes of Lebron James, Michael Bradley and Bryce Harper, to name a few.
- Our developers have been hard at work on updating MLB PrePlay for the 2014 season. Let’s just say it’s going to be a big change in game play and we’ll be adding lots of new features for our users to cash in on.
Happy New Year and we’ll see you around the apps!